The Professional Anglers Association Coaching Insurance Policy
Bespoke insurance designed specifically for Angling Coaches
The Professional Anglers Association has negotiated an insurance policy with Jelf Insurance Brokers Ltd.
This new benefit is one that you can take up by choice, but it has significant advantages over other insurance policies currently available. These are:
- It covers coaches who charge fees for their services.
- The Public Liability is based on Claims Occurring – which means that you are covered for a past incident claim which occurred when you were insured, even after the policy has lapsed.
- It covers coaches who use boats under 20 feet long on inland waters such as lakes, reservoirs, rivers and canals.
- You are covered for £5 million Public Liability.
- You are covered for £50,000 Professional Indemnity.
- The Public Liability will pick up any new claims that occurred up to four years prior to the inception date, protecting you where cover was previously on a Claims Made basis.
This is a one off offer!
Any coach who is a member of the Professional Anglers Association on or before 31st January 2013 will pay just £30 for this comprehensive insurance policy .
Thereafter, the policy will cost £43.
To take advantage of this insurance offer, contact PAA Secretary Graham Walker by email to request a proposal form.