The Professional Anglers Association (PAA) acts as a major support organisation for a nationwide network of fully qualified, accredited angling coaches, who themselves recruit and teach thousands of new and budding anglers each year.
All PAA coaches have undergone specialised training and have passed nationally-recognised coaching practical and theory examinations. Each PAA coach holds:
- An accredited Level 1 or Level 2 1st4Sport coaching qualification or have an NCC Certificate – the National Coaching Certificate in Angling
- Up-to-date Child Protection and Safe Guarding training
- A current First Aid certificate
- An up to date DBS certificate.
- Current insurance policy.
A PAA coach is able to arrange specialist angling training for those new to angling or to existing anglers wanting to refresh or improve their skill level or learn more about specific styles of angling.
They will offer:
- One-to-one tuition for a few hours
- A programme of individual coaching
- Coaching for groups of anglers, young or old
Our coaches deliver courses in coarse, game or sea angling and many coach in more than one discipline.
If you have any questions about taking up fishing or about coaching, please email your question to: email@example.com
PAA Ltd Directors
|President||Mike Heylin OBE|
|Vice Presidents||Mike Barton, Jimmy Coffey, Simon Henton, Harvey Jacks, Charles Jardine, Roy Marlow, Dave Morris, Graham Walker, Les Webber|
|PAA Board (2016-2017)|
|Chairman||Naidre Werner||(Publicity, Compliance)|
|Vice Chairman||John Pope||(Communications Officer)|
|Treasurer||Paul Forman||(Membership Benefits Officer)|
|Directors||Nick Watkins||(Compliance Officer)|
|Peter Fieldhouse||(Coach Development Officer)|
|Roger Smith||(Operations Officer)|
|Safeguarding and Child Protection Sub-Committee||Naidre Werner